HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

Bubble blower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banri
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 120
Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-02-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kirigakure
Elemental Mastery: Water & Lightning

PostSubject: Bubble blower   2/23/2014, 6:24 pm

Name Bubble blower
Type: Special
Requirements: Sold only in the Mizu no Kuni. After being bought however, it can be passed on to anyone from any country.

Anyone can use this bubble blower in combination with soapy water to blow generic bubbles. Bubbles that belong to Baburu-kei techniques need only chakra from the user of the bubble blower, but require him to be adept at using the water element.
Description: This fine-looking, chakra-conductive bubble blower is used by a select few Kirigakure shinobi to perform Baburu-kei (Bubble-line) techniques, in which water-natured chakra is channeled from the mouth through the bubble blower in order to create various sizes of bubbles with a wide range of effects. The channeling takes just as long as it would have taken the user to form the required handseals for the rank of technique that is being used.

The bubble blower is actually quite sturdy and functions surprisingly well as a makeshift club. A skilled user will occasionally use it to deliver a good whack or deflect a simple projectile. Clashing with real weapons or striking hard surfaces however will not do the blowers lifespan any good and cause it to wear out rather quickly.
Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:

Material used: Chakra conductive metal
Abilities: Bubble ninjutsu usage (C-ranked)
Price: 7,500,000 Ryo

Last edited by Banri on 2/24/2014, 7:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 440
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline : Takoyaiba (Yotsuki)
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery: Lightning, Water, Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   2/24/2014, 12:45 pm

Will get back to you on this, but for now, could you put the price in the application please.
Back to top Go down
Banri
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   2/24/2014, 1:16 pm

Fixed that!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 428
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : -
Bloodline : Sharingan - Tomoe 3
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Katon

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   2/24/2014, 5:23 pm

Banri wrote:
Name Bubble blower
Requirements: Sold only in the Mizu no Kuni. After being bought however, it can be passed on to anyone from any country.

Anyone can use this bubble blower in combination with soapy water to blow generic bubbles. Bubbles that belong to Baburu-kei techniques need only chakra from the user of the bubble blower, but require him to be adept at using the water element.
Description: This fine-looking, chakra-conductive bubble blower is used by a select few Kirigakure shinobi to perform Baburu-kei (Bubble-line) techniques, in which water-natured chakra is channeled from the mouth through the bubble blower in order to create various sizes of bubbles with a wide range of effects. The channeling takes just as long as it would have taken the user to form the required handseals for the rank of technique that is being used.

The bubble blower is actually quite sturdy and functions surprisingly well as a makeshift club. A skilled user will occasionally use it to deliver a good whack or deflect a simple projectile. Clashing with real weapons or striking hard surfaces however will not do the blowers lifespan any good and cause it to wear out rather quickly.
Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:

Price: 1.505.000 Ryu

Everything looks fine, it's just the price that I'm a bit iffy about. Is the ability to use bubble ninjutsu through the wand considered a C-rank ability? If so, those cost 6,000,000 ryo, which added to the 1,500,000 ryo chakra conductive metal price would make the total price 7,500,000. I'd say that since this is the only medium through which one can cast the bubble techniques and it allows the user access to this whole field, you should make the bubble ninjutsu access a C-rank ability in the weapon, and bump its cost to 7,500,000 ryo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My house Smile

Spoiler:

Me IRL

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Banri
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   2/24/2014, 6:55 pm

I'm not really sure wether or not the ability to use bubble ninjutsu should be treated as a C-ranked ability. The equipment information topic gives C-ranked chakra absorption, free techniques and 10 CC cost off a specific element as examples of C-ranked weapon abilities. These are all pretty nifty perks. The usage of the bubble blower in Baburu-kei however is more cosmetic than actually beneficial to the user (though I do guess blowing this pipe does have some advantages over forming handseals), but I just don't feel it's fair to charge a full C-ranked ability here.

But then, mods' word is final. If you still think it should be 7,500,000, that's what it's going to be. Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   2/24/2014, 7:00 pm

Banri wrote:
I'm not really sure wether or not the ability to use bubble ninjutsu should be treated as a C-ranked ability. The equipment information topic gives C-ranked chakra absorption, free techniques and 10 CC cost off a specific element as examples of C-ranked weapon abilities. These are all pretty nifty perks. The usage of the bubble blower in Baburu-kei however is more cosmetic than actually beneficial to the user (though I do guess blowing this pipe does have some advantages over forming handseals), but I just don't feel it's fair to charge a full C-ranked ability here.

But then, mods' word is final. If you still think it should be 7,500,000, that's what it's going to be. Wink

My thought process is just that something that allows someone to perform an entire type of jutsu that they could not perform before would be a C-rank ability lul; not to mention the whole no hand seal part. I'd just ask that you made it a C-rank ability and bumped the price to 7.5 million ryo. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My house Smile

Spoiler:

Me IRL

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Banri
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   2/24/2014, 7:02 pm

7,5 million it is!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   2/24/2014, 7:13 pm

Banri wrote:
Name Bubble blower

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler:

Abilities: Bubble ninjutsu usage (C-ranked)
Price: 7,500,000 Ryo

Approved.

My house Smile

Spoiler:

Me IRL

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble blower   

Back to top Go down

Bubble blower
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1