HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuriko Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 69
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Katon: Great Fireball Jutsu, Genjutsu Sharingan, Chakra Scalpel, Body Flicker, Genjutsu Binding, Mystical Palm, Delicate Illness Extraction
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Katon

PostSubject: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 7:14 am

Ok guys, here, list what games are coming out soon that you can't wait for! Tell us why too!

Me-

Mighty No. 9- by Comcast.

Why- Mighty No. 9 is a game by the creator of Mega Man, who left Capcom because he wasn't being treated right! The game is similar to Mega Man, the main character being a humanoid robot who fights the forces of evil robots and takes their powers to use as his own! Why doesn't he just call it Mega Man? because Capcom refuses to give the rights to it's creator. Some BS. Anyway, the game looks really awesome so far and it seems like it's gonna be a real hit, especially with fans of Mega man and old school 2d Platforming games. This is like classic style coming back into the front-ground of gaming. I love it!! I WILL have a copy. It's supposed to be coming out for all major platforms- PS4,XBox One,Wii U, and 3DS. I'll likely get the one for 3DS.

Final Fantasy XV- by Square Enix

Why- I love Final Fantasy, and have been following the game fandom since i was a kid and I played FF 6, which at the time, was called FF3 here in America. FF XV's trailer looked amazing. I loved how real it looked, and for some reason, I could compare the main characters to naruto and Sasuke. Weird, maybe, but hell yah! What sucks is that the game was pushed back another year or two, due to the need to upgrade their systems to work with PS4, but i can't wait, and by then. i will definitely have my own PS4.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

170 CR

Ryo: 135,000
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune - Minoru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 434
Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in signature.
Elemental Mastery: Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 8:27 am

Mistakenly pressed post on my cellphone <.<

Last edited by Yoshitsune - Minoru on 2/20/2014, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 958
Village : Konoha
Job/hobbies : SHINOBI
Bloodline : Kamagan
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: // Unknown //
Elemental Mastery: // Fūton // Suiton //

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 8:28 am

FFXV hands down

Them sexy voices in the Japanese version.

Keiji Fujiwara as that red haired guy (HUGHES, Ladd from Baccano)

Mamoru Miyano (Yagami Light, Death the Kid)

and

Yuichi Nakamura (GREEEEED IS GOOOOD, second most awesome FMA character)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket

440 CP

^_^
Back to top Go down
The Big Bad
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 521
Village : Sandy Vagina
Bloodline : Tofu
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 8:32 am

Heroes of the Storm

Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune - Minoru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 434
Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in signature.
Elemental Mastery: Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 8:33 am

Dark Souls 2
Why? Because of Dark Souls, the fact that DS2 is made for PC first and then ported to console and that it seems like they are not fucking up all that much with it.

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Why? They promised to bring back the combat mechanics to be much more like those in DA rather than DA2, the story seems genuinely interesting, again more in the veins of DA than DA2, and bow you can be a fricking Qunari or fricking Dwarf again! Freedom of choice, yay! Also spears, something I sorely missed from DA and DA2.

HotSt and FFXV also desere their fair acknowledgement.

140 chakra points, sooo maaanyyy p-p-p-pooooiiiintsss!

Update and technique repository!

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym
Back to top Go down
EmptyTree
Mizukage
Mizukage

Number of posts : 189
Village : Kirigakure no Sato
Registration date : 2014-02-17

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kirigakure
Elemental Mastery: Suiton/Futon

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 3:54 pm

Since when did Comcast start making video games?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lilpony
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 21
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Uchiha/Sharingan
Registration date : 2014-02-16

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Secret! ~
Elemental Mastery: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 4:47 pm

Titanfall: why? What the hell take a look at it for yourself! It's awesome! Free-running, fast paced shooter game with giant mechs! Focused entirely on multiplayer with single player aspects - meaning that there's a story within the multiplayer. Titans are some kind of exo-skeleton medium sized mechs which you - the pilot can take control off. You start in your dropship and practically jump of it to begin the match, after awhile your titan will be fully prepped and ready for you to orbital drop (kills reduce the time it takes for a to be made) your titan will drop within seconds on the battlefield and a temp. Shield will surround it, the pilot (aka you) can board it from pretty much every angle since there's an A.I. On-board and the titan will gladly grab you and throw you into its cockpit. Your titan will have its own loadout (customized by you) with its own abilities and perks - in dire situations the pilot may choose to eject out of the mech as well! Not only that but you can also give your titan commands to follow you around or guard a certain spot while you do your shit.

Then there's the many possibilities as a pilot...free run, jetpack jumps, board titans, and more! Don't tell me I'm the only one excited for this game? D:

Naruto revolution MORE THEN 100 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! OMFGROFLLMAOYOLOSWAG
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 440
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline : Takoyaiba (Yotsuki)
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery: Lightning, Water, Storm

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/20/2014, 5:48 pm

Naruto Revolution <3
The new Smash Bros
Mario Kart 8, because yolo
aaaaand Bayonetta 2 because it looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Darious
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 31
Village : The Arventian Empire
Job/hobbies : Buddhist Monk
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Otogakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   2/23/2014, 8:30 pm

Infamous: Second Son
Titanfall
Uncharted
The Order 1866
FFXV

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC4UkF-fq1g&amp;amp;amp;amp;a
Auseptcyin

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2014-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   3/3/2014, 11:32 pm

Battlefront 3.

[23:28:56] Mona : embrace da sweg, love et, cradel et, keep et warm @ night

Back to top Go down
Rhoden
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   3/5/2014, 4:13 am

Watchdogs
Infamous: Second Son
Bravely Second
Super Smash Brothers
The Order
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Final Fantasy 15
Kingdom Hearts 3
Metal Gear Solid 5 (not that short one that's close to release but the one it's the prequel too; too tired to look up the name)

Character Sheet | Update | Custom Techs | Weapons
Back to top Go down
Craig™
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 98
Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : None
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kirigakure
Elemental Mastery: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   3/5/2014, 12:51 pm

[19:30:16] @ Ataku :3 : was the answer semen?

Missions Completed:

D:0 C:1 B:0 A:0 S:0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for   

Back to top Go down

Video games in the Making you CANT WAIT for
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1