HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

A Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mokuntaku

Number of posts : 78
Village : Kumogakure
Job/hobbies : Missions
Bloodline : Uchiha/Sharingan
Registration date : 2014-04-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: A Suggestion   5/10/2014, 12:56 pm

We need to look for members to be on staff. Even people who have never modded an RP forum before. Anything, really, because we are in an unavoidable rut. Allowing inexperienced people to be on staff will be gawdawfully annoying at first, I know, but everyone has their first time on staff and we would only choose people who we think could learn quickly. (I say this like I'm on staff and it's my call O.o)

Additionally, I believe someone trusted and active should be promote to co-webmaster, second in command of the site, or whatever you wanna call it. Because for whatever reason, whether it's acceptable or not I dont know, but Nike is not very active. I guess these suggestions are directed at Nike though...

Finally, I'd like to know how I could go about applying or becoming a mod. We desperately need staff here if we don't want this place to die.
Back to top Go down
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion   5/10/2014, 1:19 pm

Agreed, one hundred percent. It seems as if the staff decided to jump ship, despite there being 15+ people here who still want to RP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune - Minoru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 434
Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in signature.
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Raiton

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion   5/10/2014, 2:28 pm

Hi, I'm on staff. I have experience both as a moderator and an Admin. Keep looking for more people who would fit the bill, if you feel they are needed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

140 chakra points, sooo maaanyyy p-p-p-pooooiiiintsss!

Update and technique repository!

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion   5/10/2014, 3:54 pm

It's great that you stay behind yosh, but you yourself are just a mod unlike an admin you can't promote nor demote anyone to staff. furthermore the people that do have the power have indeed jump ship which is really bad for the security and vitality of the site. I do agree with promoting people to mod weather they had experience or not. But doing that and having no one to properly teach them what should be accepted or not would do more harm then good. We don't want another twilight endeavor. More over without the original team here of admin and mods the site could easily take a different route with new rules and regulations although I don't see anything wrong with what they are currently doing. Another thing to keep in mind is that admin (which are suppose to be second in command next to the WM) if we want someone to be promote to that rank not only must they be active but they can't have a biases attitude towards members which a few ADMIN tend to do. Not only that but they have to create events and things like that for the members. I feel as though the site structure when it came to who was in charge was seriously flawed to begin with. It should be more structured and have levels to it not just " ok your a mod and your an admin". There should be the WM who has ultimate say so if course. Then under him would be a level 5 admin which should be only,one person to prevent any confusion when it comes to the welfare of the site. He would be considered the acting WM when the original WM wasn't around which would help nike keep doing what he is doing. ultimately the level 6 would have full control and his word would be law unless the WM disagreed. Then under him 2 or 3 level 4 admin preferably 3 just incase a standstill happens and they can't wait for the level 6 to step in then it would be a majority rules kind of thing. Under them 2 or 3 level 3 mods which would be considered the highest ranked mods which controls and dictates regular day activities like app approving and things like that. They would be the most knowledgeable people of the site. There judgement being absolute unless a admin overrules. Then level 2 mods which do the same as the,level 3 just with less power they would more then likely control character apps and updates. Then the level 1 which is trial mods these would be mods newly promoted from the members to be trained and learn how proper check apps threw trial and error. This may seem a bit complicated but if done this way we wouldn't have the same kind of issues we had before. More so admin wouldn't have to wait to get a reply from nike to go ahead and do something they could just confide to the level 5 admin for approval. I myself have been admins on sites that uses this system I have used these on site that I created myself with great success. It's all an who you have filled the spots. But as long as you have that strong second in command next to nike everything else can be panned out. Sorry for this being long winded just wanted to state that is all. I noticed most of this just by being in the chatroom with admin and mods. The site died due to no one really being in charge. Everyone was just hoping nike came back. In all honesty I think nike cares about this site but not enough to return back to active status I'm sure outside if this rpg he is a very busy man. Thus him not being active so because of that and not having a strong leader all of this stuff happened. I feel as though all mods and admin have the right to approval things but I feel as though only the level 5 or second in command should actually have to power to promote admin and mods not the level 4 or other admins. I say this because if something happens like the tee and mack situation the blame and only fall on one,person. But at the sametime that gives that one person complete freedom to do whatever they want with the site. So there are pros and cons to this system but more pros then cons. Which means that person would have to be extremely active on the site and not just come every so often. That's my long winded two cents lol.

Back to top Go down
Shumasa
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : Ronin
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-04-16

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion   5/10/2014, 9:47 pm

I like this actually. Just as long as they don't dickstroke. Which commonly happens in leveled situations.

MISSIONS

Spoiler:

Chakra:

Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune - Minoru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 434
Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in signature.
Alliegance: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion   5/11/2014, 9:34 am

It seems like I've landed me an Admin spot, but I'll get back to you after I've verified this o.o

140 chakra points, sooo maaanyyy p-p-p-pooooiiiintsss!

Update and technique repository!

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion   5/11/2014, 12:47 pm

Well congrats so its you and jushiro now, that should be a good mix up, well since you've been promoted to admin who are the mods. Since you were the only activate mod??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion   

Back to top Go down

A Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1