HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

Jutsu Checking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Depore

Number of posts : 203
Village : SUNA
Job/hobbies : ???
Bloodline : -NIL-
Registration date : 2014-04-09

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 11:36 am

So. Uh.
I need to ask, do mods and admins doing the jutsu checking pick which threads to check so as to not infringe on each others 'checking territory' so to speak?

Because i observe that some threads sometimes just gets... skipped. I dunno.

If you guys do, uh, would be nice to know.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro2
Jin
Jin

Number of posts : 176
Village : Amegakure No Sato
Job/hobbies : Genin
Registration date : 2014-04-03

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 11:50 am

Agreed. But I appreciate those who tries to check my stuffs though they're busy. Hats off.
Back to top Go down
Fool
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 11:51 am

No, they just don't do their job unless you pester them for a couple days. Not me, of course, but I'm not staff anymore; I guess we have to settle for the star lineup we have now. Peanut
Back to top Go down
Depore

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 12:09 pm

Fool wrote:
No, they just don't do their job unless you pester them for a couple days. Not me, of course, but I'm not staff anymore; I guess we have to settle for the star lineup we have now. Peanut

You aren't staff anymore?

lol, but they tell us not to pester them : |
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 12:11 pm

No one wants to be bothered in chat. PM works fine though. I already decided I'm not checking your jutsu though so I would PM someone else if I were you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Updates | Jutsus | 390 CR
Back to top Go down
Depore

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 12:12 pm

So checking territory is a thing.

Hm.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 12:14 pm

Checking territory is a single mod's opinion on things. If I felt like checking your jutsu while someone else is also checking them I totally will but if I don't feel like it I'll also use it as an excuse not to. It's just one of those things...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Depore

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 1:17 pm

I understand that it is not an official system or some such.

But yes. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 2:37 pm

I agree with this I've noticed it but chose not to say anything until since I'm still fairly new, but this honestly just isn't right. I mean its not like we don't have the staff online to check them. I mean once you come on I'm sure some go and look to see whos app need to be checked. But the fact that some have to wait days before there's get checked while some just have to wait a few minutes just isn't right. I don't know who fool is but while we was a mod he did check everyones app not just "A privileged few". I don't have anything against any staff member but when you post something to get checked a few days ago and someone post something to be checked 15 minutes ago and there is checked while your sits on the back burning to be checked when someone "feels up to it". Doesn't help this site that much. I don't want to have to come in a chat room or send s pm for something to get checked and in all honesty I shouldn't have to. Admins put mods in place so this shouldn't happen. Before you guys could use the excuse" oh we don't have enough help". But now you have more then enough help and it's still the same oh thing, and this isn't just from me as I can clearly see now. If you don't want to check apps or your just "too busy" then why are you even a mod to begin with??. As I said before I have nothing against any of the mods or admin here but my goodness I mean come on this is getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 2:42 pm

When did you join the site? Six days ago? If we don't feel like checking something we don't have to check something. Now if you want to pay me for my services then I'll make damn sure your shit gets checked like the minute you put it up but until then, this is a volunteer service and we check things when we get the time. I don't have anything against members personally or any other mods. I just don't want to check your stuff, if you have a problem with it then PM someone about getting me off staff group.

Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 2:55 pm

Lol really that's how you respond. As I stated above I wasn't directing it towards anyone in particular but if the shoe fits wear it lol. I have no interested in pming anyone about anything. The fact that you even responded the way you did shows me the validity of how you treat new members. Besides i know if I were to pm someone about it. There would be no change anyway. Since as you stated I've now been here for what 6 days lol. I agree with you though it is just a " volunteer service" . I mean if they have people like you as a mod who belittle a member... A new member at that personal opinion by out right stating " I just don't want to check your stuff". I mean what hope does this site really have??. But hey it is what it is weather you check it or not doesnt change anything anyway so who cares right?? Lol staff members... Lol cracks me up
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 2:58 pm

Belittling is not what I was doing but your undermining tone is funny. I was simply responding to the fact that you speak of the site as if you've been here as long as the rest of us haha. But I guess you could take anything wrongly as it is just text. I'll go ahead and lock this though as it's been kind of resolved. Saying I don't want to check your stuff is not belittling anyone, it is a simple fact that I do not wish to check your registrations. I am either too busy, don't feel like it, or you didn't follow some rule of only having three jutsu up at a time...

Slothy wrote:
Now if you want to pay me for my services then I'll make damn sure your shit gets checked like the minute you put it up but until then, this is a volunteer service and we check things when we get the time.

EDIT: Also, you wouldn't know this without me telling you so I'll go ahead. When I decided not to check certain people's stuff, I linked all of the pages in the staff skype discussion. It's not like I don't want your stuff to be looked at lol.

Last edited by Slothy on 5/7/2014, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 3:00 pm

Actually I'm not gonna lock it. I'll let others post their opinions as well if they wish.

Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 3:12 pm

There's a differents between get the time and feel like doing it. It's funny how you never stated any of that before hand, but its cool like I said I have nothing against you nor anyone else. But checking apps you feel like checking verse others one doesn't seem all that fair to me. I mean if I didn't follow a rule on my app isn't it up to the mods to inform someone that it is incorrect rather then just leaving it out to dry while you check other people apps?? I'm at the end of the day you can do whatever you want however you want due to you being a mod and me just being a member. Just like the way my post came off as "Undermining" yours came off as "belittling". Although my post clearly stated it wasn't directed at one person cause let's face all of you do. Weather you notice it or not. Although I liked your honesty you could have worded it a bit differently as you just did in your previous reply. More over unlike any of your other posts you didn't directed it at anyone. But that post was clearly directed at me. Which farther argues my case of "belittling". But I digress as I stated before it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 3:16 pm

Yea I direct what I say to the person I'm talking to lol. That's how it should be. When you use quotes in your post that look almost identical to what I said it looks like it's directed to me so when you kept repeating that it wasn't directed at anyone it was silly. That's why I read it like I did and I apologize.

Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 3:28 pm

Well I apologize as well my first post wasn't directed at you but everyone after was lol. Btw I wouldn't know you did that if you didn't state it, for that I am grateful . However this just put the icing on the cake at this point lol. But I'm cool with waiting( Tee can contest to that lol) since my initial app was approval and I can rp now.... Think I'm done now lol
Back to top Go down
Fool
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 4:33 pm

Welp, people fail to realize that the staff on this site are just shitty in general. We had some good ones, but they are gone. I was staff on here back in its first couple months - one of the original staff - and I consistently approved everything. It was rare for people to have to wait an hour; and, guess what, the site was actually active. It's all gone to shit. I was fired and site banned for posting big text in chat and "because nobody likes me" by a single admin without him consulting any other member of staff. Well, that staff member was fired himself, put in bad standing, and has since quit the site, but he still fucked up a lot of things. The site is run by someone who logs on once every couple weeks to save face, and even one of the current admin does the same thing. Ironically, this is the admin who most recently removed me from staff just last night, after what, a day on the job? It's just silly. See the chat logs below to get a real sense of how things work here. These chat logs are from today.

Spoiler:

So, basically, the attitude is that someone only has to check things once per month and they can keep admin privileges, and make important decisions about the site and the staff without even being around to form a basis for that decision. Yeah, like they actually care about the welfare of the site. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Peanut
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   5/7/2014, 4:39 pm

Oh yea that was a real thing lol. Only one approval a month guys you heard him! Freeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooommmmmm!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Checking   

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Checking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1