HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rai Uzumaki

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-03-13

PostSubject: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/7/2014, 4:07 am

The last of the people in the most populated area were being forced to evacuate by the heated young man with rose-pink hair.  It had taken him a few days and some well-aimed acts of terror to get the people believe the impending doom of his presence.  He did slightly regret busting that one man's jaw but it was indeed required to force him to move out and defend his life.  A lot had happened in the past week for any who was situated in Kiri.  The Mizukage was killed, which was surprising to the Uzumaki, since the paranoid man was so quick to lash out himself.  One would expect he was more careful and would be quicker to pull the trigger than an attacker.  He didn't know all the details but the blame was placed on Kumogakure, at least as he understood it.  There was no response about the shinobi Rai killed, but it was also true that he was taking care of the body to avoid tipping the village off.  Either way it only furthered the need for the enforcing hand he had chosen to play, 'The last eve of peace for this land has passed, at least for now.  Kirigakure shall be realized and awakened to understand what must come to pass.  Their Kage led them astray through fear and subjection to such terrible lives.  I will be hated in this moment, even possibly for a time after; but I will sleep well being able to say that I brought their rebirth into circulation.'

Rai stood atop the tallest building in the district, which so happened to be the late Mizukage's mansion which he visited at the beginning of this whole mess.  He specifically outlined this area in his real self's care because it was the most intimate part of a village.  He would consider himself a coward to take away people's homes and not witness each grueling moment of it first-hand.  His hands blurred through seven seals as he peered down with a hardened gaze.  After the first four, his skin gained a slight sheen in every ripple of his muscles, even more noticeable because of his lack of a shirt.  His whole exterior was hardened by a margin unmatched to his knowledge; at least to any human.  This technique he developed to make himself as indestructible as his aspirations; he would be known forever as a man in dragon's scales.

The next three seals were a matter of insurance, only to spark when the right trigger was pressed.  In completing those signs, he dipped down and bent his knees, only to eventually launch himself up into the air.  He didn't attempt his full capacity and peeked his ascent at 10 meters higher than the roof.  At reaching the peek, Rai brought his hands together once more to form a final seal; Horse.  The chakra kneaded in his lungs, and he held it just for a moment so he could put the drama into looking down upon the massive building and release his red mass of incineration.  The building was shabby enough without interference, let alone to withstand the attack.  Fire wrought mayhem over the structure, and whatever didn't get directly consumed began to crumble anyways under the heat and pressure.  The Uzumaki watched this scene as he, himself began to descend, falling meters upon meters and it looked like he would be a victim to be swallowed in the wreckage as well.  Only 20 meters above the ground and dropping, the Tokujou had finally made the first move in the assault.  From this point on he knew he would be forced to see anyone who came into view from this point as a threat.  The effort to make friends turned so ugly that it was now tainted with blood and anger; this was a never-ending cycle birthed by the shinobi world, and it seemed unlikely that it would ever end.

CR:

Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/7/2014, 11:58 am

[Jumpin' in this bro]

People screaming as the heat from the attacks were emanating throughout the area. It was indeed a tragic time for Kirigakure. As people were running further away from the mayhem to avoid any injuries or death, Tetsu Kokku calmly walked himself towards the danger. This wasn't questioned as he was a shinobi for the Kirigakure and perhaps he was there to help in the situation. Perhaps he was, or perhaps he had other things in mind. Here lately Tetsu had been having a rough mindset and he wasn't sure how to go about what he had been thinking and this may just be what he needed in his life. Tetsu was never one to turn on his comrades but he had grown tired of this place, and it seems as though the darkness of his past might be trying to climb it's way outward, after all, it seems as though this may be the end of Kirigakure, or perhaps a new beginning? Who knows, buildings can be rebuilt and spirits can always be uplifted, it simply took time. And this place has plenty of that. Everything had sunk to nothing since it's time of construction. Kiri was one a splendid village where everyone actually seemed happy to be there, now it was all but loathsome. Everything was falling apart and they place simply looked... Pathetic. Tetsu was ready for a change in pace. As he approached the burning building he could see the figure of the person that had caused this tragedy falling from atop. Tetsu made no moves towards harming the individual as it appeared to be someone he had met beforehand. His body stature made it apparent that he wasn't there for a fight though he wouldn't be afraid should the need to defend himself arose.

The closer that Tetsu came to the building the more he could feel the heat of the flames, it was most definitely warm as he dropped his usual hood, revealing his face from the shadow of his clothing and his hair that waved in the draft of the flames. His eyes glistened in an orange glow from the light of the fire, he crossed his arms as he watched the terrorist fall from the building and he began to speak, most everyone had already bailed form the loction so aside from the cracking of the fire their was nothing stopping his voice from being heard, "It seems you really weren't here for peace as you had mentioned with your genin before hand, though I'm not here to fight you, in fact, I would like to talk to you about this whole ordeal." It was definitely a time of peril for Kirigakure, the shit had already hit the high velocity rotating blades and the place was sure to be doomed. Without the Mizukage around their was no order and things were simply chaotic, plus with things the way they are now, it doesn't seem like a Mizukage will be appointed any time soon anyhow. "It's been known for a while that this village wasn't going to last much longer. I don't want to see my friends die, but I don't want to stick with this place any longer or it will merely be the end of me as well. I was planning on leaving the village, alas I have no where else to go. Is their anyway your kage would be willing to let someone like me join your village? I bear no grudge against you for doing any of this seeing as how it was bound to happen sooner or later anyway. In a way, Tetsu felt somewhat guilty for wanting to abandon this place, but he had nothing here for him. Given his past, there was no reason for him to stay here and now with all this happening, it would just be an inevitable death. Anyone with a lick of sense would no what decision they would need to be making, even though this was a big decision, Tetsu didn't feel nervous asking about it in the slightest, and now all he had to do was simply wait for the response from the one that had caused this uproar. He didn't expect to be given an easy yes, he didn't even think he would be given the chance to even be heard, the question was asked, but what Tetsu expected was for the other shinobi to just straight up attack without a second thought let alone give a response.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/8/2014, 3:10 pm

[Sorry for the double post but I'm gonna make an exit]

An answer is what Tetsu Kokku wanted though he supposed it didn't have to be now. Tetsu had lost sight of the other shinobi as he fell into the rubble of the building he set flames to and whether he was still there or gone it didn't matter. Their was nothing at this point that Tetsu could do to help anyone anyway. He let out a sigh as he took off from the location and onto a new area.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Mokuntaku

Number of posts : 78
Village : Kumogakure
Job/hobbies : Missions
Bloodline : Uchiha/Sharingan
Registration date : 2014-04-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/12/2014, 10:58 pm

Clone A of the young Uchiha hurtled through the burning Residential District of Kirigakure. He ran at full speed, ducking and weaving through falling debris, some burning and others not, heading directly to where he had just seen that enormous eruption of flame. That had to be Rai. Clone A made his way to the source, the Mizukage’s Mansion. Climbing atop the mansion with chakra concentrated into the soles of his feet, Moku found himself now atop the building and facing Rai. He looked... quite strange. Different. Odd. His skin was... oh well, that didn’t matter right now.

The clone opened his mouth to ask the question he had come to ask. “Hey, what’s your status?” As simple as that, Moku’s question had been asked, though he hadn’t really waited for an answer before looking out into the distance. Damn... it occurred to the Clone what he would do were Kumogakure to come to this. Streets and buildings were unrecognizable to be such, and there was screaming in multiple directions of people who had probably refused to evacuate. The Clone looked back at Rai. He was a higher rank than he, so there was a sense of sensei-ship. “Is this... war?”

Clone A CR: 30
Back to top Go down
Shumasa
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Number of posts : 64
Village : Kumogakure
Job/hobbies : Ronin
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-04-16

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery: Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/12/2014, 11:54 pm

The second of Shumasa's Clones came on the scene. Actually not too short behind the Moku clone albeit a few moments. The clone simply took a look around the area quite fast and had a nice little grin. His Byakugan staring at the two of them. He then took small bounds in 50 meter quads, scanning the area posthaste. The clone spoke with a nice smile and a slight warmer tone on his gravely voice.

"Well well well! Good Job you guys! Great work. AND Moku, please don't throw a clone in all wildly near me. I am still not used to your chakra nor the fact that I don't use my eyes all that much during training, which I need to get started with you. So as soon as we get to Kumo we are going to Dojutsu train, ok?"

The Shu Clone then took a good stare off into the gate's way. He chuckled softly.

"Well guys, good win? Good win? Made these Kiri boy's pack their bags or pack a coffin, ya dig?"

(Yall Legit had did everythang here. I might as well get my two sense!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

MISSIONS

Spoiler:

Chakra:

Back to top Go down
Terumi Genesis

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/14/2014, 8:11 pm

Genesis jumps from building to building that still stand in pieces. As he approaches the destructor of the village. As his eyes meet with Rai's, Genesis stands in a distance of 20 meters away from all three Kumogakure ninjas. "Hmm I thought there was suppose to be only one here ? But it won't matter now who's Rai Uzumaki ?" Genesis asked all three members standing 20 meters away from him. As he looks back at Yago "So you ready for the distraction of Kirigakure and them over there?" Genesis asked Yago. As he started to walk slowly to them as he then picked up the speed as he started to run.

Genesis amber eyes looked at all threw of them two Jounins and a genin as he wasn't going for the genin at all his target was Rai which he didn't know who he was. As he performed the clone hand-signs "Lava Release: Lava Clone Technique" as from Genesis mouth he drop lava into the ground as the ground forms with the lava making a molted rock clone. This clone its stronger than a earth clone and wood clone, the clone takes the direction of the genin as the clone performs several hand-signs Lava Release: Blaze Ball" the clone put his index finger upwards as he breaths in air as he hen release it with lava creating a giant Lava ball the size of a house going trigger for the genin.

Genesis focuses in both Jounin as he performeds several hand-Signs "Lava Release: Scorching Stream Rock Technique" as Genesis claps both hands together breathing air then releasing fire and earth release making molted rocks in fire heading to both Jounins, the Jounin with the dragon scales can hold this attack but the other one must dodge or counter if not his pretty much dead. As all nine molted rocks are the size of a car. Evading this technique at close range makes the opponent get a small B rank burn.

[{Genesis CR: 520 cr - 20 cc = 500 cr - 40 cc=460 cr}]
[{Genesis Clone CR: 250cr - 20 cc = 230 cr}]
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Registration date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/14/2014, 9:19 pm

Yago trailing not to far behind his partner with his dojutus still active now caught glympse of two other shinobi that had now appeared where the one guy was standing. Which would be inside the burning mansion. Genesis getting to the scene a mere second before yago as he now spoke informing yago that there were more then the number he had stated before. Thanks to yago advance training with his dojutus he could see that two out of the three had lower amounts of charka then they should have. They also didn't seem to be tired in the least bit which would only leave one real reason why this was. Yago turned his head slightly to his partner.

"Simply put though two over there are merely clones". He stated pointing at the genin and the one next to him with the katana. However it would seem as though his partner didn't care as much. As he quickly asked which of them was the guy he was looking for. Right after that he would go on the move and attack with little warning. Closing the small gap between them and the kumo ninjas. Genesis attacked using a clone and some kind of lava style jutus. Yago seemed a bit impressed although his moves could be easily counter. But then that's where yago came in if any of them made a move to kill his partner he would move accordingly. But for now Yago just stood in the distance and watched to see how this would play out. His dojutus still active under his black mask.
Back to top Go down
Terumi Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/17/2014, 2:07 am

The molted rocks made there way to all three opponents as both genin and Jounin that were clone disappeared. The technique make contact with them and also Rai but because of Rai's dragon scale Armour on it didn't really did any damage. As the lava clone that Genesis did vanish he was not needed anymore, Genesis looked at Rai as he stand still were he was as if he wants even touch. Genesis knew that his technique was strong but every technique has a weakness and he new his technique weakness. It was getting hit by an S Rank technique straight on would make the best and most damage. Genesis has several thoughts in mind to furnish him but to make it look good genesis took the long road.

Genesis started to run again but this time to Rai. As he performed his clan most useful technique "Lava Release Armour." As Genesis body turn into lava with molted rocks mixed in it, he was a walking volcano. Genesis knew hitting him with his lava Armour own would make a big damage to Rai. Genesis started to run fast as when he got 7 step close to him Genesis use another technique "Lava Release: Scorching Armoured Fist." Once the fist of Genesis hit Rai's face, Rai was sen lying threw the mansion of the Mizukage. As Genesis stood there in flames like a god.

[{Genesis Cr: 460 cr - 80 cc = 380 cr - 40 cc = 340}]
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Registration date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/19/2014, 12:58 pm

Yago couldn't understand if these guys were stupid or just didn't care about wasting charka. He would have thought they would have went on the attack seeing as his partner clearly made his presences known and went in on a blind charge. But some how he was able to land every attack. As a puff of smoke appeared when the two clones were hit as they disappeared confirming what yago had just stated. However the man now know as rai took the attack head on and from the looks of it received no damage. This in itself was very interesting the man seemed to be clad in some kind of armor like skin. Could this be the reason the attack didn't cause him any physical damage. Moreover does this mean he is impervious to all means of attacks or was it just for a single element which by the looks of it is fire.

Yago could just speculate he needed hard facts. However it would seem like his partner was going to help him verify his hypothesis. As he now was claded in some kind of lava armor. Due to his dojutus he knew this armor required a lot of charka. Maybe his partner knew more about this man then yago once thought if he summon a powerful jutsu like that. As his partner moved in to land a devastating punch if it landed however. Yago eyes just trailed behind his partner as he now wanted to see how this would end. Hopefully the man known as rai wouldn't just stand there and take the hit directly even he would know he wouldn't come out of that attack unscaved. Or perhaps he would, yago remained in the same area not moving an inch. But still very vigilance knowing that he was in a foreign nation and he could be attacked at anytime.

Back to top Go down
Terumi Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   5/21/2014, 7:35 am

Genesis looked at the structure collapse in front of him. As his target just got punched threw a building, genesis looked at himself for a bit as he smiled then laughed "Hahaha Hahahahah." Genesis looked back at Yago as he slowly walked back to him as he looked at everything that was destroyed. Genesis finally got to him and deactivated his Lava Armour Technique. "Well this was pointless, I thought they was going to give me a fight but I guess I'm just going to have to finished them off like nothing." Genesis said to Yago as he walked to the center of the battlefield and started performing hand signs "Lava Release: Planetary Crash" Genesis after finagling his hand sign formation he raised both of his hands.

As a medium size rock ball started to from above Genesis hands not that much just 5 feet's above him. The medium Rock ball will grow and grow and grow as it elevates higher and higher every second. The rock ball is the size of a bounding now, as Genesis is still not done with it as he looks back at Yago "You should get out of here Yago don't worry I'll meet up with you out side the gates." Genesis shouted at Yago as the Rock ball got even bigger now the Rock is the same size and length as the village. This technique it's a world Destruction technique that kill everybody in the village are around the village also it has a radius of 50 meters. The technique is still not done as from the inside the rock starts to incinerate until it turn the rock to a molted lava rock making this technique even more dangerous that before. Genesis droops to his knees tired and with a low chakra, and energy. Genesis looked at the molted rock as it stood up in the sky as he smiled "Hehehe once it falls I Better get out of here unless unable to them my journey came to an end."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]   

Back to top Go down

Tears of the Dragon [RAZING]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1