HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

Boku no Pico and following films

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambi

Number of posts : 30
Village : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Boku no Pico and following films   4/27/2014, 5:04 am

Let's discuss the great anime known as Boku no Pico or as it is sometimes known, Pico to Chico

I recently started watching an anime entitled Pico to Chico, and all I can say is… Wow. Unlike so many modern shows that stumble over every excruciating minutia of their characters, Pico to Chico tastefully crafts a story and leaves the characters to mystery (only a fool would dare call the character development “shallow”). Post-modern existentialism is the soup of the day as we progress through their adventure, only to find that materialism is the only thing that keeps us living, but it’s not in a pompous, pseudo-intellectual style that implies that’s a recent phenomena; it’s handled delicately but will impact you in a way that leaves you asking “Why?” Unlike our hack-ridden film industry, Pico to Chico uses metaphors in an excruciatingly subtle way. Sharp-eyed spectators should be able to spot the humanistic properties Chico’s sister displays. Just when you think all of the questions raised will be answered, the film comes to a halt, leaving you, the viewer, left to ponder the hidden questions scholars have kept to themselves up to their untimely deaths.

I don’t think this film justifies an arbitrary rating of stars; it’s much better than that. It deserves a place among the highest modern philosophical works of our world. Nietzsche, thy name is Pico.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I am that gadfly which God has attached to the site, and all day long and in all places am always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you.
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Number of posts : 30
Village : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Boku no Pico and following films   4/27/2014, 5:05 am

Although Pico x Chico is a ground-breaking squeal, i feel that the the series comes together with its 3rd installment Pico x Coco x Chico. I feel that this last installment lets you immerse yourself in the characters and lets you self-insert into their situation. Coco adds a slightly more feminine touch to such a groundbreaking series that was absent in the previous films. The conflict that Coco's presence causes in Pico and Chico's relationship works as a subtle allusion to the turmoil that many people face within their daily lives. When Coco was forced to distance himself from the others, this also serves as another device to connect the audience to feelings of lost love and despair. This last chapter is truly as masterpiece in modern film and is highly unappreciated. Although Pico to Chico is an extraordinary film, i feel that the trilogy truly comes into form in the last installment

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I am that gadfly which God has attached to the site, and all day long and in all places am always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you.
Back to top Go down
The Big Bad
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 521
Village : Sandy Vagina
Bloodline : Tofu
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Boku no Pico and following films   4/27/2014, 7:03 am

i dont even know what ive just read

Back to top Go down
Depore

Number of posts : 203
Village : SUNA
Job/hobbies : ???
Bloodline : -NIL-
Registration date : 2014-04-09

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Boku no Pico and following films   4/27/2014, 7:22 am

What the fuck

On a side note, don't watch anything starting with boku. If you need more information, google don't watch anything starting with boku, then watch the video related to that.

unless you're into hot guy on guy action. Then uh, go ahead, I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boku no Pico and following films   

Back to top Go down

Boku no Pico and following films
Page 1 of 1