HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tee
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

PostSubject: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/23/2014, 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A lot has been going on as of recently lots of bs and non bs lots of mehness and non mehness, but nonetheless this is actually pretty serious. Obviously things aren't perfect, hell not even half that, however what most people love to forget is this is an rp site to have fuuuuunnnn. And in order to make things better I want to know the opinions of the members of the site who can give me or the site constructive criticism. Don't mistake constructive criticism with ranting and raging because that shant be allowed, simply be civilized and declare your points, what would you want to change? What don't you like about the site or what do you think could be better, this is a place for the members input to be heard as it should. So give all the feedback you want respectfully of the site, the staff, and everything as a whole and I and hopefully the rest of the staff will be able to proactively work with the members to make the site a better place and pull it from the bottom of the well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[13:05:33] Kabuke : Tee, I'll give you aalllllllll of meeeeee~
[18:44:35] The End : I like to helicopter dick before sleeping
[19:50:57] @ Lokifur Khaddaoui : [19:50:40] EmptyTree : When you 48 hour someone, do you have to wait 48 hours after your attack?

[19:51:01] @ Lokifur Khaddaoui : wtf kind of question is this
[20:56:49] Jabo : We could have a three way but no teaming up is needed
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aiko Yuuko

Number of posts : 21
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-04-09

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 10:47 am

Revy wrote:
Honestly in my opinion you shouldn't be allowed to take someones Jutsu when you kill them, even fi you have the proper technique to do so. You should only be able to take stuff liek what equipment they currently have on them, and their KKG/money/whatever at most.

There should be some respect for what people create themselves, whether or not it was good enough to keep them alive. They made it, it should belong to them even after death. Killing shouldn't suddenly void any possession over things you have simply like that, because then it turns into who can kill who and take their shit first, which is basically what it is right now.

If you're killed simply out of spite and for retarded reasons and the kill is allowed, you should be able to say no to certain things going to your killer. If you were killed on proper grounds that wasn't some bullshit greed crap then you can work out a deal with the person. If not then oh well, you killed them, you claimed your site-given reward, move on, thats all there should be to it.

Just my opinion.

You know that's not a half-bad idea. I agree with what you said, characters people created ARE for themselves and they own any rights to that. Which is why I earlier talked about the rule of "agreement on death of characters" because, in all honesty, it's more fair for the people who are just trying to get a story out of role-playing. If I throw an 'OPEN' tag on one of my topics and some doucher decides to jump in because he felt like pushing someone around that shouldn't simply give him the right to blow up my character just because he's stronger. This isn't like a game, I don't get to reload a save, I can't revive with a simple click of a button, all my work is just gone.

Which kind of makes me realize another issue with the site. For new people I don't think it's clear that this is a 'hardcore' sort of role-playing site that apparently takes death and fighting very seriously. State right up on the front page how death works on this site and I would bet that a LOT of people would be turned away. Hell, I would have never joined if I had known that, but the whole 'Death' passage in the Combat Topic's rules is pretty damn vague.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 11:30 am

http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/t1353-issue-concerning-staff-incompetency-and-site-failure-in-serving-its-members

Huhueeeuuueheee... Don't change the system. It's perfect. Don't like it, leave.

[13:41:34] Cut Uchiha : one post, now Raeburn a ghost. BANG BANG

To hell with circumstances, I create opportunities.

#Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin
Back to top Go down
Revy
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Number of posts : 77
Bloodline : Undisputed King of 3 Worlds
Registration date : 2014-02-13

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 11:52 am

Chinou wrote:
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/t1353-issue-concerning-staff-incompetency-and-site-failure-in-serving-its-members

It's funny because a staff member made the topic acknowledging that things aren't quite right, and so we could voice our opinions.

Lets all just leave, staff included. That'll show them who's boss.

Back to top Go down
The Big Bad
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 521
Village : Sandy Vagina
Bloodline : Tofu
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 11:55 am

Chinou wrote:

This time you didn't mention my name?

Disappointed.

Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 1:50 pm

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Bambi

Number of posts : 30
Village : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 2:07 pm

Aiko Yuuko wrote:
Revy wrote:
Honestly in my opinion you shouldn't be allowed to take someones Jutsu when you kill them, even fi you have the proper technique to do so. You should only be able to take stuff liek what equipment they currently have on them, and their KKG/money/whatever at most.

There should be some respect for what people create themselves, whether or not it was good enough to keep them alive. They made it, it should belong to them even after death. Killing shouldn't suddenly void any possession over things you have simply like that, because then it turns into who can kill who and take their shit first, which is basically what it is right now.

If you're killed simply out of spite and for retarded reasons and the kill is allowed, you should be able to say no to certain things going to your killer. If you were killed on proper grounds that wasn't some bullshit greed crap then you can work out a deal with the person. If not then oh well, you killed them, you claimed your site-given reward, move on, thats all there should be to it.

Just my opinion.

You know that's not a half-bad idea. I agree with what you said, characters people created ARE for themselves and they own any rights to that. Which is why I earlier talked about the rule of "agreement on death of characters" because, in all honesty, it's more fair for the people who are just trying to get a story out of role-playing. If I throw an 'OPEN' tag on one of my topics and some doucher decides to jump in because he felt like pushing someone around that shouldn't simply give him the right to blow up my character just because he's stronger. This isn't like a game, I don't get to reload a save, I can't revive with a simple click of a button, all my work is just gone.

Which kind of makes me realize another issue with the site. For new people I don't think it's clear that this is a 'hardcore' sort of role-playing site that apparently takes death and fighting very seriously. State right up on the front page how death works on this site and I would bet that a LOT of people would be turned away. Hell, I would have never joined if I had known that, but the whole 'Death' passage in the Combat Topic's rules is pretty damn vague.

Would you rather me cripple your character in a way that makes them unusable in any facet besides being a figurative vegetable? There are thousands of ways to get rid of a character if death isnt enabled, and it would probably influence people to degrade other roleplayers in lulzy manners should they not be able to quickly do away with whoever they are trying to do away with. Lacking skill in combat roleplay is the fault of the person behind the character, thus if they cannot defend themselves against someone of higher power or skill they deserve what's coming to them. To be honest, I find people who try to push "no death unless u get mai permission roolz" are incompetent at roleplaying in general and it would do me great pleasure to ruin whatever story they are trying to accomplish through random means. Try and push that rule if you would like, but it will make things worse for people like you in the long run.

I am that gadfly which God has attached to the site, and all day long and in all places am always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko

Number of posts : 21

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 3:29 pm

Bambi wrote:
Would you rather me cripple your character in a way that makes them unusable in any facet besides being a figurative vegetable? There are thousands of ways to get rid of a character if death isnt enabled, and it would probably influence people to degrade other roleplayers in lulzy manners should they not be able to quickly do away with whoever they are trying to do away with. Lacking skill in combat roleplay is the fault of the person behind the character, thus if they cannot defend themselves against someone of higher power or skill they deserve what's coming to them. To be honest, I find people who try to push "no death unless u get mai permission roolz" are incompetent at roleplaying in general and it would do me great pleasure to ruin whatever story they are trying to accomplish through random means. Try and push that rule if you would like, but it will make things worse for people like you in the long run.

Common sense would tell you that going out of your way just to go around the 'no death unless u get mai permission roolz' (really, by the way, you do find enjoyment in acting like a five year-old or what?) would be just as bad as attempting to kill their character without the permission in the first place. "Lacking skill in combat roleplay is the fault of the person behind the character..." You also, obviously, have failed at even reading a single one of my posts considering the scenario I've stated several times now includes a Genin level character verses, for example, a Kage or S-Rank Missing Ninja. Which in that case there is no chance in hell that the Genin would be able to survive an onslaught from someone of such level. So you're little arguement about people unable to defend themselves because they 'have less roleplaying skills then you' is beyond ignorant.

...and the very fact that you just said that you would go out of your way just to ruin people attempting to roleplay for, well, what roleplaying was meant to do is pretty insulting to me and shows me you must have either 1) no real pleasures IRL or 2) no respect for this community, their characters, or the site. Which, for what it's worth, was one of the main problems we've discussed earlier in the topic.

@-@ I mean should you even have any sort of word on this discussion? You haven't even made a character, I've seen you before, you just go around spewing nonsense on most of the OOC topics on here. Who are you even? Obviously no-one important.

Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 3:50 pm

Inb4 Bambi brings up "rank doesn't dictate skill" argument. Hueheueueueueuehe

#Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin #Chinou4Admin
Back to top Go down
Hisoka™
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 143
Village : Takigakure
Registration date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 3:52 pm

Still aint read all of this but I hae another small point to make. Allowing people to make topics that are none death enabled can be detrimental to the pace of the shit. We have flashbacks for this. However whenever people bring up not wanting to die, people always say "Well this is naruto. Ninja die." Which is true, but not nearly as easily as we allow people to die here. As it is now, one hit or mistake and the persons dead. Which, i dun think anyone's ever been one hitted in naruto except for the fodder sound and sand ninja that invaded the chuunin exam. Which goes to the point that if someone plans to develop their character through losing fights, well theyre simply wasting their their time cuz as soon as they try to take a hit or whatever their opponent will turn it into a death hit.

Back to top Go down
King Kaiju
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 145
Village : Sunagakure
Job/hobbies : Kazekage
Bloodline : Shingantsu

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Mona
Amekage
Amekage

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 4:15 pm

lez all be frans

[17:39:51] Itome Hikaraku : gl tracking tier 1 speeds
Back to top Go down
Ryuko Rose
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2014-02-21

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 5:28 pm

I hate to say it but Bambi has a point, at least about some things anyhow.

Even if you turn off death there's lots of equivalent ways to pay taken out of play.

For example on Lr Temp used to kidnap characters all the time and render them helpless in such a way that while they where techically still alive they couldn't really do anything. I know at least one player who quit because of being stuck like that.

And it could happen here to. Issac the Akatsuki leader has a seal that turns a characters mind. Your character doesn't have to die to be rendered unconscious and be turned into a living chakra generator for him.

One that really bothered me was having your character brainwashed. That's almost worse then death in a way since you can't even role play your own character the way you want anymore.

That said Death comes too freaking easy here. Like someone said you can't talk during combat here which isn't like the fights we see in the manga/anime at all. And people are way way too quick to call hits over ever little thing.

I'm not sure what all the blood lust is about, and don't give me that "it's a ninja rpg" excuse since I've been on those for year and seen several that managed with out people trying to kill each other left and right just fine.

Back to top Go down
Hakumei Fuuma
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 55
Village : Konoha
Job/hobbies : Sharpshooter
Bloodline : N/a
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Generic Sealing, D Shadow Shuriken, D Body Flicker, D Chakra supression technique, C Transparent escape technique, B Shadow clone, B Wind release, stream, D Wind release: Great breakthrough, C Wind cutter technique, B QuickDraw Tactical throw Parallax mode Parallax Shuriken
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 5:45 pm

Problems gathered so far (in my opinion)

-CHARACTER SPEECH ('The Big bad'). Being interrupted or not being used often in battles. Yes, I think it's rediculous how we stress more on technical fighting than role playing. It is obviously a by-product of our battle and death systems.

-DEATH (Hisoka, Akio, Ryuko). It was mentioned how easy it is for a character to to die on this site, and losing usually means you start over (it's like playing PS2 without a memory card), thus a user usually plays it safe and avoids confrontation, consequently remains decisive and secluded with respect to char.dev. As (Bambi) mentioned, there's thousands of ways to get rid of a char even if we can't kill them. This current death system really needs fixing. (Using HP? Knock out rules? Idk, but something needs to change).

-LACK OF STAFF, staff communication etc (Gekko, Shumasa, Revy etc). This is really a social problem, deals heavily with motivation and interaction. We've got no power on this yet, and we must target the key problems causing them first-- motivation being the highlight.

-LACK OF CHAR.DEV (everyone basically). This deals with short term and long term goals. Right now, what's the point of real development if your character's life is jeopardized for every 'life-changing' encounter?! Look at it like a cold machine, and you'll realize that the best way to currently play is to amass jutsu and defeat other players. For anything else, is not usually worth it.

Now that the main problems are addressed, it's up to is to come up with solutions.
I have a brief history in psychology, and can say right now, what this game is seriously lacking. It deals with motivation, and something teenagers usually fail to realize until it's too late. With it, we want to not only play more, but play better-- without it, well you've noticed. I'll stop there though; I want to know if you guys can tell me what it is. . .

Tee, now that you've taken the initiative, I sincerely hope that this topic is the Revolution that this site needs-- for it has been a displeasure to see problems arise and mistakes repeated over the years. Come on! we need solutions! and to start testing them immediately!
Back to top Go down
Gekko
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-04-14

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 6:03 pm

Gekko wrote:
#Joker4Admin

Back to top Go down
Bambi

Number of posts : 30
Village : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 8:16 pm

Aiko Yuuko wrote:
Bambi wrote:

Common sense would tell you that going out of your way just to go around the 'no death unless u get mai permission roolz' (really, by the way, you do find enjoyment in acting like a five year-old or what?) would be just as bad as attempting to kill their character without the permission in the first place. "Lacking skill in combat roleplay is the fault of the person behind the character..." You also, obviously, have failed at even reading a single one of my posts considering the scenario I've stated several times now includes a Genin level character verses, for example, a Kage or S-Rank Missing Ninja. Which in that case there is no chance in hell that the Genin would be able to survive an onslaught from someone of such level. So you're little arguement about people unable to defend themselves because they 'have less roleplaying skills then you' is beyond ignorant.

...and the very fact that you just said that you would go out of your way just to ruin people attempting to roleplay for, well, what roleplaying was meant to do is pretty insulting to me and shows me you must have either 1) no real pleasures IRL or 2) no respect for this community, their characters, or the site. Which, for what it's worth, was one of the main problems we've discussed earlier in the topic.

@-@ I mean should you even have any sort of word on this discussion? You haven't even made a character, I've seen you before, you just go around spewing nonsense on most of the OOC topics on here. Who are you even? Obviously no-one important.

Apparently imitating you in a mocking manner constitutes as acting like a 5 year old, as it is merely a quip at your intellectual capacity, but I digress. As Chinou said, I will bring up the point that I have seen genin rank characters kill kage and missining nin like they are nothing,i.e. me on Legacies Reborn, and other individuals on said forum as well. Being a lower rank than the individual you are fighting doesnt mean you will lose instantly. Of course if one is of the same skill level as the higher rank then they would obviously be beaten due to the "better" abilities of the higher rank. Being that you obviously can not comprehend this proven fact, I will once again have to start with an ad hominem attack on your intellectual and reasoning capabilities.

I don't know why you would assume that telling me I have no respect for this community or their characters would be insulting or have any bearing on this argument at all, given that I have stated many times I hate everyone equally unless they give me reason not to. This obviously means that I have no respect for those who aren't good enough to earn my respect. My part in the discussion is based upon my involvement with the death of characters, as combat is something I partake in far more than social roleplaying. From my observations of sites in which characters cannot die or be injured without the permission of the owner, the quality of roleplay is utter shit, being that 99% of people who roleplay can't write at an average level anyways and it almost always comes out like it was some shitty fan fiction on the level of My Immortal. Not only that, but the staff and high ranking individuals upon those forums are even more corrupt than the ones on sites such as this, giving their buddies special privileges and the like.

Even with no death and no injuries without permission, it's not very hard to fuck up everything around them instead. I would find it even funnier to just steal all the national monuments of every nation and stack them on top of each other like a game of Jenga, or one can just level every village for the lolz, and OH GUESS WHAT, you can't hurt me because of said rule, so I'll just continue with this rampage unhindered mmk.

There are so many ways to abuse it that it isnt even worth having in the first place, nor is it logical in a world where people kill and rape one another.

Also, anyone who mentions that interrupting talking is unfair or something stupid like that; anyone who was really trying to kill the other person wouldn't listen to some badly written monologue trying to advance whatever plotline they want. A true ninja in that world would murder the other person as quickly and efficiently as possible, instead of wearing flamboyant outfits and trying to rush a person while screaming things at them(Though that works more often than not because people are stupid by nature).

But yaaaaaaaa, have fun trying to push that rule here. Not gonna happen.

I am that gadfly which God has attached to the site, and all day long and in all places am always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you.
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/24/2014, 9:00 pm

I don't agree with that dialogue being a necessity. You can't force everyone to dialogue with you, because not all characters are like that and not everyone can. If you want to have a dialogue in a fight, set the precedent and whoever follows suit, does so. Whoever doesn't, doesn't. Adapt to your circumstances, don't overhaul it to suit your opinionated RP wants...

Dialogue is cool and everything, but it's not for everyone.

Back to top Go down
Depore

Number of posts : 203
Village : SUNA
Job/hobbies : ???
Bloodline : -NIL-

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 10:10 am

Chinou wrote:
I don't agree with that dialogue being a necessity. You can't force everyone to dialogue with you, because not all characters are like that and not everyone can. If you want to have a dialogue in a fight, set the precedent and whoever follows suit, does so. Whoever doesn't, doesn't. Adapt to your circumstances, don't overhaul it to suit your opinionated RP wants...

Dialogue is cool and everything, but it's not for everyone.

Interesting point. Quick question, where are the rules on interrupting a combat post? I seem to have been blinded again.
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 10:34 am

72 hours.

Back to top Go down
Depore

Number of posts : 203
Village : SUNA
Job/hobbies : ???
Bloodline : -NIL-

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 12:05 pm

Chinou wrote:
72 hours.

Eh, i actually meant what roleplaying rules there are for interrupting. Like, say, while a character is making a speech and is keeping constant vigilance to react to attacks upon himself. An enemy decides to interrupt that speech halfway and attacks. Is the character allowed to void the rest of his post and continue from the point of interruption and react to the attack, or something else?
Back to top Go down
The Big Bad
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 12:09 pm

ofc depore

that's how intercepting posts work. if the person has any legit reason to change his actions from his previous post then he has every right to do so

this isn't in the rules, i think that it more falls under ''common knowledge''

glad you asked tho

Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 12:22 pm

Depore wrote:
Chinou wrote:
72 hours.

Eh, i actually meant what roleplaying rules there are for interrupting. Like, say, while a character is making a speech and is keeping constant vigilance to react to attacks upon himself. An enemy decides to interrupt that speech halfway and attacks. Is the character allowed to void the rest of his post and continue from the point of interruption and react to the attack, or something else?

Actually, you can keep talking and attacking. Your opponent might attempt to interrupt you, but it doesn't mean he/she will be successful. You can continue with your dialogue, as well as any of your other actions...

Back to top Go down
Revy
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Number of posts : 77
Bloodline : Undisputed King of 3 Worlds

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 2:28 pm

Requiring permission from both sides for death? No.

Forcing people to put dialogue into their battles? Hell no.

Placing heavy restrictions on what can and can not be taken from a character once you have killed them, in respect to what they themselves worked for and made, whether or not it was good enough to keep them alive? Yes.

Giving more reason to do non-combative RP? Sure, but so long as the reason TO DO combative RP takes a huge kick, otherwise there will be too many rewards for too many things. People will Rp their characters in circles to claim rewards while killing others, taking their shit, and claiming the site-given reward from what as well.

Killing another character really shouldn't merit many rewards at all, just some site generated rewards such as NP and what not. If it came down to it, make situational kill rewards. If someone kills another for a retarded reason, the reward is either incredibly tiny or the kill itself is simply voided. Now if there's reason to actually kill, more so than out of OOC greed on wanting someones jutsu/gear or their KKG, (this does NOT INCLUDE using a mission or 'permission/order from the kage' as a bypass to get greatly reward for a retarded reason to kill), then the reward can be good. A lot of this should come down to staff digression.

Back to top Go down
The Big Bad
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 4:36 pm

Lol, who's forcing a dialogue? I only wanted it to be stated in the rules that you can't abuse someone for talking with all that technical and micromanaged nonsense.

I remind you that this is a Naruto site, not real life ninjaing. In Naruto you like the theatrics that character perform, you like the general ''mood'' around the scene. Have you seen a battle where a ninja comes from behind and throws a knife at the Kage and kills him? Lasting for 4 and a half seconds? We are rping Naruto, its an anime. It has the elements movies, where scenes are enhanced with more drama than in real life. You know that? I wasn't reffering specifically to the dialogue, I was talking about those elements that make Naruto Naruto o.o If you throw them out of the window and just watch who will interrupt who first, abusing your opponents every attempt to make the post a little more readable. Because that's what it is. It's a lulzy trap if you actually try to add some drama. Every fight is so boring that it makes me cry. Like I'm reading a physics presentation. I'm not saying I'm any better, because I'm not. On the contrary, that's irrelevant tho. I feel that that's what RPing is about, about good stories. Not about who can onepost more people in a single topic. Just my two cents.

Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage

Number of posts : 341
Village : Otogakure
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Otogakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 5:09 pm

Quote :
Lol, who's forcing a dialogue? I only wanted it to be stated in the rules that you can't abuse someone for talking with all that technical and micromanaged nonsense.

I remind you that this is a Naruto site, not real life ninjaing. In Naruto you like the theatrics that character perform, you like the general ''mood'' around the scene. Have you seen a battle where a ninja comes from behind and throws a knife at the Kage and kills him? Lasting for 4 and a half seconds? We are rping Naruto, its an anime. It has the elements movies, where scenes are enhanced with more drama than in real life. You know that? I wasn't reffering specifically to the dialogue, I was talking about those elements that make Naruto Naruto o.o If you throw them out of the window and just watch who will interrupt who first, abusing your opponents every attempt to make the post a little more readable. Because that's what it is. It's a lulzy trap if you actually try to add some drama. Every fight is so boring that it makes me cry. Like I'm reading a physics presentation. I'm not saying I'm any better, because I'm not. On the contrary, that's irrelevant tho. I feel that that's what RPing is about, about good stories. Not about who can onepost more people in a single topic. Just my two cents.
Church....Tabernacle!!!

-700 CR-
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   4/25/2014, 7:04 pm

The Big Bad wrote:

An anime, thought we only followed the manga on here..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS   

Back to top Go down

EXPLAIN THE FEELINGS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next