HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

A Life Changing Encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 65
Bloodline : Hyuuga
Registration date : 2014-03-29

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Chakra Absorption, Chakra Scalpel, Gentle Fist, Palm Bottom, Revolving Heaven, Eight Trigrams 32 Palms, Poison Mist
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: A Life Changing Encounter   4/11/2014, 6:33 pm

Hiiru was enjoying a day of not doing anything, it was the weekend. He had decided that he would just walk around town and talk to people that he hadn't spoken to in a while. The sun was shining down, occasionally blocked by clouds, making the weather feel refreshing; there was a slight breeze that carried the scents of people cooking dinner throughout the village. Hiiru was walking towards the village gates to speak with a friend who was on guard duty when he saw a boy with dark blue hair in a black trench coat walking towards the village, Odd. Hiiru had never seen him around the village before.
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/11/2014, 6:57 pm

Arashi had just arrived from the boat that took him to his foreign land, and looked around in awe. He heard this place was much more different from his village of Kirigakure, but it seemed he was never really able to fully comprehend the colossal difference until he came to the gates. The familiar rain and fog that permeated Kirigakure was replaced by a bright sun and green, healthy trees.

Hm...I have my forged ID in my pocket, so I assume I'll come into no trouble...Itome Hikaraku. I suppose it's a decent sounding name.

Arashi came up into the gates, showing the guards his merchant license. Like planned, he was allowed inside of Konoha, and they barely checked his bookbag. The guards here were much more lenient then Kirigakure's which would be there downfall surely.

It's a good thing I unlocked a new jutsu so soon....it'll make this mission a lot more easier to acomplish. I want to get out of this village as soon as possible. It should be simple...I hope. If I get into a sticky situation, a simple genjutsu should buy me enough time to head over to Kumogakure's borders.

Then, Arashi spotted a boy looking at him...curious, he began walking towards him.

"Hello...may I inquire why you were looking at me? I usually don't talk to people, but your gaze has manged to get under my skin."
Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Chakra Absorption, Chakra Scalpel, Gentle Fist, Palm Bottom, Revolving Heaven, Eight Trigrams 32 Palms, Poison Mist
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/11/2014, 7:10 pm

"Well, you're blunt. I'm Hiiru," Hiiru could tell this guy didn't want to talk all that much. He was very off-putting. "what brings you to Konohagakure?" Hiiru made simple observations of the boy: Slouched, black clothing, blunt and possibly rude, short, and blue hair. Hiiru was curious about the boy so he waited for him to reply without letting him pass.
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/11/2014, 9:23 pm

His little stalker said his name was Hiiru. Interesting. However, Arashi felt like that it was rather foolish to simply give out your name to a person you didn't really know, so, he didn't. Instead he simply nodded and began thinking of a way to respond.

"I don't give my name to silly weak people like you. I have business to attend to, so I'd like to get to it."

So, moving his way past his unwanted company, Arashi decided to make his way into Konoha. He was now officially in the gates of Konoha, which kind of excited Arashi. The Kirigakure Genin temporarily, albeit for a split second lost his serious persona. The kid side of him was curious about this village..going into a crowd that concealed him from sight fairly well, he was curious about what went on in Hiiru's mind. Perhaps he even possessed what the Mizukage sought out. Performing handseals, he had his line of sight on him and began probing his mind...

Interesting. Perhaps I shouldn't make such a hasty decision in abandoning this fool. I could complete my mission as soon as I get here.

Swiftly walking through the crowd and back towards Hiiru, Arashi knew he needed to use bit of manipulation if he wanted to get what he wanted.

"I apologize for my rude behavior earlier..would you like a spar? From where I'm from, spars are the sign of a friendship! I am Itome Hikaraku from Kusagakure!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 9:15 am

Twilight was walking around Konoha meeting new people doing regular tourist stuff. The sun was bright and the air was warm, though not as warm as Taki. It was amazing how a place so similar to Taki could still be so different. One difference Twilight did like was how many people there were. There was a lot more than Taki that was for sure. The people here though seemed less social than in Taki though. Nobody said hi when they passed you and when they did they just said it and left as if that mere act of greeting was just to get people out of your hair so you could move on. Still there were some people that were social. Such as two people Twilight saw chatting. Twilight decided to come up and join in on the conversation.

They were near the gate on a paved road. The only obstacles was the occasional person that walked by. Otherwise the nearest building was at least 10 meters away. Perhaps it was a building code to keep the gates clear because the other parts of Konoha seemed crowed.

The birds in the air chirped their songs paying no mind to the humans walking around. Though they were watchful of the falcon that sat on Twilights shoulder. Like wise the humans had their small talk and ignored everything else as if segregating themselves into their own little world.

"I apologize for my rude behavior earlier..would you like a spar? From where I'm from, spars are the sign of a friendship! I am Itome Hikaraku from Kusagakure!" One of the boys in the group she was about to join said. "I want to spar." Twilight announced walking up to only a meter and a half from them. "It would be cool to see some of the village's genin in action before the chuunin exams." Twilight knew the two boys in front of her were genin because she could could sense their chakra. "I'm Twilight from Takigakure by the way."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 12:26 pm

"A merchant sparring, odd but I guess merchants would need to defend themselves." Hiiru raised an eyebrow towards Itome, Now, I'm really curious about this guy.

"Hi Twilight, I'm Hiiru." Hiiru was disinterested in women, but this girl seemed like she would make a good friend. He admired her brazenness to approach the two boys and insert her way into the group, but two ninja from other villages seemed rather peculiar to Hiiru. He noted the two guards still at the gate, a route he could take if he needed to notify the other ninja in the village, and tried gauging their strength but knew there was no way he could take them both. Especially the girl, she was closer to his age and probably more experienced. Well, I guess I'll see how things pan out.

"Itome. Twilight. I would love to spar with you two, there's a training grounds not too far from here." Hiiru shot a look to the guards that basically said, If I don't check in with you notify someone, and he led the two foreign ninja towards the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 1:00 pm

It seemed things were not as simple as Arashi thought it would be, as a unknown female approached the group. It was his mistake for not having noticed her, and he mentally cursed himself. The Kirigakure Genin was slightly afraid his cover had been blown, but then, he was relieved when she just gave a greeting. He would have to go on with this persona longer then he wanted to.

While the female was talking, it seemed she made the mistake of thinking that Arashi was actually apart of this silly ass village. It irked him enough to the point he felt the need to correct the girl.

"I don't mean to interrupt you, miss...well, actually I do. But the insult you brought upon me when you noted I was apart of this village was just too grave an error to simply ignore. I am from Kusagakure, and we don't take kindly to being mistaken for a citizen of Konohagakure...but, if you want to spar as well, I will gladly accept your challenge."

Arashi noted her name was Twilight, and then turned to face his stalker Hiiru.

"I am sorry for this, but as my mom taught me, ladies first. So after I beat her, maybe me and you can skip the warmups..."

Hiiru then began to lead the group to the training grounds, so Arashi followed, about a foot behind him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 4:33 pm

"Merchant?" Twilight raised an eyebrow. This boy was not a merchant. No way would a merchant have this much chakra.

"I don't mean to interrupt you, miss...well, actually I do. But the insult you brought upon me when you noted I was apart of this village was just too grave an error to simply ignore. I am from Kusagakure, and we don't take kindly to being mistaken for a citizen of Konohagakure...but, if you want to spar as well, I will gladly accept your challenge."

Twilight was insulted he took that as an insult. "You miss understand me. The villages' genin as in the genin from the different villages. I heard you say you were from Kusagakure just a moment ago. Whats this about you being a merchant though?" Twilight wondered if this kid was sneaking into Konoha. Why he thought he would get pass sensors Twilight didn't know. Twilight wished she had enough info about Kusa to test his claim but she didn't.

Twilight would refuse to leave to the training grounds until she got her answer. If she found out he had been posing as a merchant to get in then he would be asked to leave. Twilight knew it wasn't her business but she didn't want Kono thinking she might be conspiring with Kusa if indeed he is from Kusa. So she would help Kono out and root out this impostor if he was indeed one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 4:47 pm

Hiiru noticed that Itome was following, but Twilight hadn't moved. "Well, this conversation just got testy." Hiiru noted that Twilight's expressions were a little odd, different than when she had approached earlier to introduce herself. Oh man, something is about to go down. There are three ninja from different villages about to throw down at the village gates.

Hiiru also noticed that the guards were beginning to look their way more often, the lack of movement was probably putting them on edge. Hiiru sent a quick smile their way and winked. Dang, I didn't get a chance to visit with Gon like I had planned, Hiiru thought as he turned his attention back to the two ninja in his presence. "So... uh. What's up guys?"
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 5:16 pm

Of course, things had to go from bad to worse...what a pain in the ass. If there was a god, he must have looked down at Arashi right now...which was annoying. Everything was going great until this silly whore came in and ruined everything. Now Arashi had to deal with the burden of explaining what was going on.With a long, and hard exhale, he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Of course...you assume just because I'm a merchant I'm some weakling! This is typical of the major villages, flaunting there power all around and thinking they're the shit, when the fact of the matter is the minor nations would be on top if we had more people...look little missy, since you're invading my privacy, I'm gonna say something so you can hop off my back! I may not be a ninja...but..I know how to wield Ninjutsu. As my job allows travel, I once found a missing ninja that taught me the ways of the arts not most civilians know about..honestly, they have made my life more easier, so as a secondary goal I go around teaching people the basics..."

Arashi's face was red, full of anger...if he was actually angry, but he was a good actor.

"Now...may you please stop withholding my progress so I can train with you shinobi? I want to see how well Jotaro-Sama's trainings were..."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 5:45 pm

Yep this guy was sneaking into Konoha. No way would a successful merchant get angry so quickly and his story about the missing nin was absurd. "You have the chakra level of a genin and you have a strong affinity towards lighting as well as an affinity towards earth. This means you are well trained in ninjutsu more so than even the average genin, for you to have two elements. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the village and if you give me any more bull shit I'm going to invade your mind and its not going to be pretty." Twilight then pointed a finger to the gates while still keeping a close eye on him. If he tried anything she was prepared to act.

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 6:10 pm

Hiiru mentally face palmed himself, Ugh, at least I wasn't on guard duty. Hiiru jumped away from Twilight and Itome. Doing so, the two ninja at the gates immediately understood that something was going on with one of the two ninja that didn't belong in the village. I'll have to remember to thank Twilight later, he thought to himself as he waited for Itome to decide what he would do. Please just leave, that would be so much less paper work on my part.

Gon and the other ninja at the gate exchanged a look; then Gon shouted towards the group, "What's going on over there?"

"Apparently this guy's not a merchant." Hiiru spoke back, raising alarm between the two because they knew that they would be in trouble no matter how this turned out.
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 7:37 pm

Arashi grunted as his cover had been temporarily blown. He would be back soon, but for now, he felt as if he should take his leave..and so, he did, walking out of the village gates. Hopefully, they would just let him be on his way so he didn't have to deal with dead bodies.

It seems like I will have to find less then legal ways to achieve the will of the Mizukage..

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 8:08 pm

Twilight was glad the encounter didn't turn out as a fight. Violence wasn't something Twilight liked and she tried to avoid it when she could. After the man left out the gates. Twilight eased up and let out an audible sigh of relief before turning her attention back to the young Konoha genin. "I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name." Twilight said to the boy.

If Itome came back she knew what he looked like and she knew what elements he had. Which would help her in battle a lot should she meet him again under bad circumstances.

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 10:27 pm

Watching Itome leave the village, Hiiru exchanged a look with Gon and the other guard. An apologetic look crept upon their faces, for they knew there would be consequences for their carelessness. Hiiru sent an apologetic smile their way, but allowing another ninja to infiltrate the village was a serious issue that couldn't go unnoticed or wouldn't bear severe consequences.

Hiiru made a mental checklist of everything that had happened so he could make a report for the Hokage as soon as possible. "I'm sorry, Hiiru Hyuuga," Hiiru extended his hand for a handshake, "I'm really grateful for what you did for Konoha. How can I make it up to you?" Hiiru would also have to include Twilight in the report, so he wanted to make sure there wasn't something he could do for her before the two parted ways. Although, because of what had just happened, Hiiru was skeptical of Twilight. He would trust her now because she had helped the village and possibly saved someone from suffering an ill fate, but everything was still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 10:41 pm

"A Hyuuga you say. I've never met a Hyuuga before. Nice to meet you Hiiru." Twilight said to the while staring into his eyes. "So these were Hyuuga eyes." Twilight thought to herself. She had heard a little bit about the Hyuuga clan. The boy then thanked her and asked if he could make it up to her. There wasn't anything Twilight wanted though. "Nah I'm fine, but thanks for the offer." Twilight decided to stick around she was interested to learn more about the Hyuuga clan. "So tell me more about the Hyuuga clan. Unless that like secret information you can't share."

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/12/2014, 11:57 pm

"Well, there's not much to tell," Hiiru didn't want to be rude, but he also didn't know what he could tell Twilight. Hiiru was unaware of what is common knowledge about the Hyuuga clan, besides their eyes of course. "We have these nifty eyes that allow us to see the internal chakra system, our family is divided into two branches, and we typically use hand-to-hand combat."

Hiiru realized as he was telling Twilight things about the Hyuuga clan, this is literally all he knew about the clan. Our techniques may be a secret, but no one can use them without being a Hyuuga... Because of the relationship strain between Hiiru and his father, Hiiru didn't get the chance to learn about any secrets of the clan that other Hyuuga children might learn from their parents. So, that was all Hiiru really could tell Twilight. "What about you? I haven't met many people from outside the village, who is 'Twilight'?" Perceiving no threat from Twilight, Hiiru waved off the guards at the gate and made his way for a bench, so the two could speak in a more relaxed situation.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/13/2014, 1:05 am

Twilight didn't know it could see the internal chakra system that was cool. She did know about the two different branches though and the hand to hand combat thing. They say it doesn't matter how strong you are, if you get hit by a hyuuga its going to cause a lot of long lasting damage. Hiiro asked a question before moving to a bench and sitting down. Twilight joined him. "Meh I'm a nobody really. Just your average chuunin." Twilight lied to the kid. She was actually a really important person but the reason of her importance was a secret to anyone outside of Taki. "There is one thing special about me actually. I'm one of the few people in my village with a summon contract. The falcon here on my shoulder is actually one of them. He doesn't talk to anyone but me though."

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/13/2014, 1:41 am

"That's pretty cool," Hiiru had heard of summoning contracts, but didn't have a desire to make one, "When he speaks is it a human voice, or do you understand bird?" Hiiru knew most summons could speak, but their vocal chords allowed them to do so. Birds didn't have the type of of vocal chords to allow them to speak, which is why they chirp at high pitched sounds; their vocal chords use a lot of air at a fast rate which produces a 'song.' Twilight's summon intrigued Hiiru. Mental note: Learn about summons, their anatomy, and their correlation to Fuuinjutsu. "Also, what brings you to Konoha? If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/13/2014, 2:16 am

"Nah he can speak he just doesn't like too. In fact I can't remember the last time he spoke out loud to anyone." Hirro then asked why Twilight was in Konoha. "I just wanted to see what a major village is like. Everything here is so different compared to Taki and even though the biome here is the most similar with Taki's compared to the other villages its still really different."

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/13/2014, 3:35 am

"Interesting. Well, Twilight, it was nice meeting you." Hiiru stood up to shake her hand, enjoying the relationship that had been established and grateful for her noticing that Itome was trying to infiltrate the village. "But, I've got to make a report about what happened today. If you're in town tomorrow we should meet up, but if not look for me next time you visit Konoha."

Hiiru rose from the bench; he took a deep appreciation for the good people of the world. He looked back at Twilight and smiled before walking away, "Later." Those in the world who are doing good or plan to do good just as he does. The sun was still in the sky, this interruption of his day had taken about two hours, and would turn in to a full debriefing for the rest of the day. Hiiru eventually made his way towards the Administrative District.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/13/2014, 9:00 am

((Interrupting All Parties. Damn. Twilight and Hiiru needs to slow down on the posting. Also follow those rules for posting))

The multitudes walked in and out, dilly dallying through the Hidden Leaf Village. The guards were suppose to be checking things out thoroughly, but for some reason, it would appear something had slipped by. There he was inside an establishment, simply having a meal. It was a buy day, and Izanagi had plans to seek out Yuuka and tell her something. He wanted to do something special with the woman. The kind of thing that could see the man get his ass handed to him. There it was, eat, swallow and get his fill. Unknown to the Shinobi though, there was something happening inside his village. At the gates so to speak, but the commotion took place a good twenty five meters deep into the village. Izanagi was currently sat inside an establishment, a mere five meters inside the village, after one passes through the threshold of the village gates. In essence, those causing the commotion, were three individuals. That were now twenty five meters inside the village, still relatively close to the gates.

As for Izanagi, he was five meters away from the gates, and was enjoying a meal. That was until he heard one of the Gate guards called out. 'As per Hiiru's post that is'. It got the Kamikaze clansman curious. It was enough to disturb his meal, since being that close to the gates. Anything could be happening, and as a Shinobi of the village it was his duty to have a look, so to speak. The white haired fiend with his glorious crimson eyes picked himself up. Taking three steps, and with those, his head peeked outside and gaze around the corner. He was on the right hand side as one enters the gates. And the three troublemakers would note Izanagi and the establishment to be on their right hand side. The man sighed and stepped outside, immediately reading the situation. And immediately he could tell what, and who didn't belong. Two strange creatures in comparison to the Konoha Genin. The style of the others suggested they were foreigners. And quite frankly, the Konoha supposed Genin seemed on edge. A pitiful Hyuuga, one would think he would have more pride.

Izanagi stood watching the group for a few moments, hid body now leaning against the entrance to the establishment. He was with all his weaponry as a Shinobi should be. Ready and waiting now. The man pulled a Kunai from his pouch, one which had a nouryokushoku Fusen constricting the handle like a boa-constrictor reptile. By now, the individual whom obviously didn't belong was approaching the gates. About to take his leave, which further cemented the fact that something wasn't right at all. The Kunai in Izanagi's hand was tossed, traveling swiftly. It should be noted that Izanagi was standing straight by now. The throwing of the Kunai was accomplished by what seemed like a mere flick of the wrist. By now, the fleeing person(Itome) was a mere two meters away from Izanagi and approaching. Taking careful strides. Simultaneously to Izanagi throwing the Kunai, his left hand saw his pinkie, ring and thumb folded, and meet each other. His index and middle fingers stood erected, albeit being pointed towards the ground. The Kunai would land one foot away in front of Itome. A means of telling the young man he needed to stop. With the Kunai landing before Itome, a few words were spoken to the man. "Up for a game of Shogi?". Izanagi was still very much aware that the others hadn't quite left the area. And luckily for them too, the traffic through the village had died down. Only three civilians close to the gates, and they were a good fifty meters away. Even so, Izanagi's question was more of a trick question, a probing question to see if the boy was quick to deduce exactly what Izanagi was asking.

The Prophecy Of Noobs

Cited by the King of Noobs-13/09/09

[07:20:29] Izanagi : Blessed are the Noobs, for they shall inherit the Site.

[22:21:59] The Haitian : Lol, the prophecy has spoken.

Last edited by Jushiro on 4/16/2014, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/13/2014, 5:52 pm

Just as he thought he would be able to take his leave and perhaps try again at a later time, Arashi heard the familiar sound of a weapon flying through the air, causing the already paranoid boy to almost perform a dodge, until he saw a kunai flew right in front of the young Genin. The bladed weapon was about a meter away from him. Without even thinking, Arashi found his hand reaching towards his bookbag which contained many of his weapons, and turned around to see what was the disturbance.

Hm...maybe I'll have to get into a battle after all. I will slay these foul beasts in the name of Kirigakure..

Narrowing his eyes, Arashi took focus to the new person near the gates, who he guessed was guilty of throwing that kunai. But, what he was about to say next was entirely unexpected, and actually caught Arashi off guard mentally, albeit for a split second.

"Shogi...you want to play Shogi with me? I don't think you want to get lose badly today.."

If Arashi wasn't such a calm person, he might've laughed. But, he was, and maintained his usual straight face and calm attitude. This was possibly a trap...and this phrase the person uttered...it had to have some type of meaning. Was he in some sort of Genjutsu...?

The most powerful of genjutsu use subtle alterations to the environment...was his words a trigger to some type of Genjutsu?

Since nothing unusual seemed to be happening yet, his instincts made him lower his right hand that was near his bookbag, as he relaxed slightly.

"I suppose I shall accept your challenge. Shogi is actually one of my favorite games, so it will be no problem for me. Back in my village, I was a champion at this game. I was gonna leave after being rudely yelled at by some female who I believe doesn't even have the right identification, but I suppose I can stay and have a fun game."

Arashi figured that his cover couldn't have been blown, or this man would have attacked by now. It seemed like for every mistake that was made, it blossomed into a new opportunity for the Genin.

"I can't lie, you scared me when you threw that kunai, haha..I am Itome Hikaraku. So are we gonna play Shogi here, or are we gonna go to a more suitable area?"

Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/13/2014, 7:42 pm

Twilight watched as the man supposedly named Itome walked towards the gates to leave. As she watched she couldn't help but notice a man leaning against a building, presumably a place that sold food judging by the advertising value of its appearance. The mans appearance greatly stood out from that of any person she had ever met. There were three colors on him that dominated is look. Long white hair, red eyes, and black clothing. The contrast of colors was odd enough but the actually clothing he wore was equal strange. It was apparent that his fashion choice was no modern style. The way he was leaning against the building told Twilight he was doing one of three things. Waiting for someone, waiting for something to happen, or listening in to other peoples conversation. Then again he could just be relaxing and thinking hard on some...........holy shit his chakra level was higher than that of typical jounin. How did she not notice him and was he the hokage. To have a chakra level so high, he had to be someone of extreme importance. "Paulie why didn't you tell me about him?" Twilight asked telepathically to the falcon on her shoulder. "I've been paralyzed with fear. There is something about him that puts my every nerve on end." The bird replied. "I think he looks rather nice. His look is unorthodox, but that only makes him more interesting." "Twilight this isn't the type of person you flirt with." Paulie said in I'm rolling my eyes at you manner. "I was just saying he looks nice you know I'm not interested in dating." Twilight replied defensively. "Only because puberty didn't treat you well." The bird said after chuckling to himself. "Hey!" Twilight yelled to the bird out loud and flicking him on the side of the head. Twilight then turned her attention to Hiiru.

"Is that the hokage?" Twilight asked Hiiru. She then realized she didn't know the boys name yet. She knew his last name though, the eyes gave that away. She had never met a Hyuuga before. Twilight considered it a privilege. Before Hiiru could answer Twilight's question the strange man flicked a kunai at Itome. Did he hear their conversation or did he just know he was an intruder by other means? Also why did he stop him, he was leaving? Perhaps Konoha wasn't very nice to intruders. It made sense though really, who knows what kind of information he may have gathered. The man then asked Itome if he wanted to play Shogi. This confused Twilight for a second. She decided it must be a trick question. Twilight thought he might be trying to figure out if he was a spy. A bad spy would insist they have to leave eager to get back and share their information without getting caught. A good would try to avoid coming off like that so they would agree to keep their cover. A regular civilian would talk for a bit then leave since where ever they were returning to or going was far away and being in a rush was pointless. Or they would just do what a bad spy does. This was just a guess though it could be something Twilight couldn't comprehend. Hell maybe he just wants to play Shogi. Twilight had found that Jounin can be weird like that.

In any case Twilight felt like she should go explain what was going on weather the man knew or not. It was her that discovered his false information in the first place. Twilight walked up to 2 meters from the crazy chakra person and 2 meters from Itome. "I don't know if you already know but this boy who is most likely a genin tried to enter under the false hood that he was a merchant. I asked him to leave but I guess I shouldn't have since I don't know Konoha's policy when it comes to intruders." Twilight didn't have a ninja head band or any weapons on her. Unless he had sensory he wouldn't be able to tell she was a ninja, but that was alright he didn't need to, she practically just told him herself.

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Hiiru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   4/14/2014, 7:15 pm

Hiiru watched the events before him, the kunai Izanagi threw towards Itome causing him to stop. The kunai found its mark in the ground causing a small dust cloud to rise around the kunai. Itome made a subtle movement of his had, and Hiiru was preparing himself for a fight when Izanagi asked Itome if he was interested in a game of shogi.

The confusion was plain on Hiiru's face, first for Izanagi causing a scene with a kunai and also for his question about shogi. Hiiru knew that it was a trick question, for either way Itome answered there wasn't a way Izanagi would allow him to leave the village. So, he was trapped despite his answer. Hiiru noticed that Itome's hand relaxed slightly before answering he would accept the challenge issued by Izanagi.

Hiiru heard Twilight's question and turned towards her to address her, "No, that's one of our village's Jounin." Anxious to see how events would progress, Hiiru watched keenly as Itome and Izanagi interacted. He was particularly interested in how the game of shogi would progress and Izanagi would treat Itome after Twilight explained what she had learned from the visitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Life Changing Encounter   

Back to top Go down

A Life Changing Encounter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next