HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

Isaac vs Ataku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 1124
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : none
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in Signature
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fuuton

PostSubject: Isaac vs Ataku   4/7/2014, 1:28 am

Ataku was walking through an open field between kono and iwa, a nice open,leveled field with just grass for miles not a single object in sight. The sun shining brightly as the 75 degree weather feels nice on his skin. Ataku was informed that that a member of akatsuki was somewhere between the two villages and was sent to check it out.

Ataku ever the cautious was keeping an eye on everything around him as he knows nothing about this akatsuki and his skills, has his scythe drawn and ready to put up a defense with his right hand kept low behind his cloak to quickly unsheath his sword if needed, or to get a low or mid length grip on his scythe. He keeps walking observing everything around him as he waits for a single sign of the akatsuki member

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The exile is Over and i have returned

Jutsus, techniques, and weapons

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:0
omg
u make me want 2 b ghey tree (heart)
in the most hetero way tho- Joker 2014
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 118
Village : None
Job/hobbies : .....
Bloodline : Hiden Clan: Uzumaki Clan
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Character Profile
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton [Earth Release]

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   4/7/2014, 2:01 am

The absolutely perfect weather that usually happened around the border of the Land of Fire and The Land of Earth, which had the major Shinobi Villages known as Konohagakure no Sato  and Iwagakure no Sato. Isaac René Uzumaki was hired to stay between these two lands to bring out Shinobi from both Shinobi Villages. Isaac could be seen in the distance with a pile of dead bodies not far behind him. The Man had slaughtered a couple squads of Genin from both Iwagakure no Sato and Konohagakure no Sato. The midday heat had easily made the bodies more disguising smelling as Ataku approached the Akatsuki slaughter house. The Akatsuki Criminal had taken off his shirt, hoodie, and tossed them away from the bodies and himself. He had dried blood covering his upper body, which would provide some hindrance for the vast number of tattoos on his upper body. The man had a tattoo that ran across his chest from his left Pectoral to his right shoulder, where it wrapped fully around his shoulder, and it twisted around his arm ending at his wrist. On Isaac’s left forearm; he had a communication Fūinjutsu inscribed on his forearm with a Generic sealing Fūinjutsu inscribed just above it. Isaac had hands in his black jeans pockets as his bare feet made themselves cozy in the tall grass.

The unique dual colored eyes of the Akatsuki locked onto the young boy approaching his position. He gave a small smirk before performing a simple set of seven handsigns. These seven handsigns were for two very special Doton elemental techniques or better known as Earth Release techniques. After he performed the seven handsigns at top speed; he touched his chest palm open activating the Earth Release: Ultra-Light Weight Rock Technique, which instantly made him Body Flicker speed upon normal movement. After he did that; he slid his hands into his pockets as his skin began to darker revealing the other Earth Release Technique that Isaac had performed. The technique was known as Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique. The darkened skin would become a simple defense against some techniques, but it also increased the strength of Isaac was will. He would grin as the Earth Spear Technique had taken full effect. “Hey, boy! I hope you brought along more people with you. If not; this match will end very quickly indeed.” Isaac’s Australian accent could be heard fully in his voice now as he shouted out at the young boy in front of him.

Techniques Information:

Chakra Reserves Information:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~#Chinou4Admin~
[15:19:10] EmptyTree : Temp scares me..
Chakra Resources: 980 CR
Isaac's Prayer:

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   4/7/2014, 2:22 am

Ataku had arrive to the scene where a corpse throne had been constructed by the Akatsuki member. He inspects the man as he notices that he is just wearing pants and shoes as he seems to have ripped his shirt off. His appearance differs greatly from his as Ataku is wearing is usual green waist length cloak black shirt with light chain vest below and black pants. Ataku knows that this man was not to be taken lightly so he will have to give all his attention to the man so he will not carelessly miss out on something important in his movements

The man starts weaving signs, Ataku watches the signs as by the third he knows its a doton jutsu, Ataku makes a sound of distaste as that element is annoying. Ataku focuses his chakra into his scythe and gives a mighty swing that causes a sonic boom, as the Legendary White Tiger Byakko shapes himself from the wind and charges at the man, all the while Ataku overlays his scythe with wind chakra turning the blade into it in preparation for the follow up.

jutsu used:

Chakra usage:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

omg
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   4/7/2014, 2:50 am

Isaac René Uzumaki slid his hands out of his pockets as the boy began his swing of the scythe weapon towards him. He quickly performed four handsigns, which would instantly make the ground beneath his feet to turn into liquid and he would instantly fall into that water-like liquid earth. This technique would easily protect him from the crazy ass tiger-like thing that was created from the scythe’s blade. "I guess; I should make the best of the liquid-like ground, huh?" Isaac thought as he took off towards the young man. Upon entering the safety of the liquid ground; Isaac would take off underground at tier one speeds towards the young boy. While he was flying through the ground; Isaac would begin to think about his custom Fūinjutsu known as The Hungry Ghost Fūinjutsu.

This complex Fūinjutsu can be used for a rather nasty effect on the opponent, and Isaac hadn’t seen that effect in use in a long ass time. He figured that this boy was perfect for it to be used on.
Isaac reached the location of the young boy, and he quickly rose out of the ground directly behind the young man. He would point one finger at the boy’s neck, just above the young boy’s clothing, and launched it forward towards the bare skinned part of his neck. Due to Isaac’s unique ability to engrave Fūinjutsu onto any object, inorganic and organic, without the need of handsigns; he would engrave his Hungry Ghost Fūinjutsu onto the back part of the young boy’s neck. The Akatsuki Leader’s movement would match tier one speeds as well, because of the Light-Weight Rock Technique that he had performed earlier. If this hit landed; the process of engrave would start in the moments afterward, and Isaac could still escape back into the earth again to launch another attack at the unexpecting Genin.

Technique Information::

Chakra Reserves Information::

~#Chinou4Admin~
Isaac's Prayer:

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   4/7/2014, 3:14 am

As Ataku finishes making his blade wind the ground arounds him turns into a liquid earth, Ataku focuses the chakra to his feet keeping him balanced. As he watches the Akatsuki slide into it, Ataku keeps his vision wide as he looks around mainly at the ground all around him. The ground ripples behind him as he looks towards the ground and sees the dried blood on the man's shoulder. Ataku immediately swings his scythe behind him in a reverse beheading style maneuver. As Ataku is able to track speeds up to body flicker he should be able to catch him with this Jutsu as he emerges behind him. Ataku grits his teeth and hopes for the best.

Tech info:

Chakra Reserves:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

omg
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   4/9/2014, 12:05 pm

(OOC: isaac plis)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

omg
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   4/10/2014, 2:15 am

[OOC: First off; The ground around me would turn liquid. I doubt you are close enough to be effected by it. Secondly; the swinging the scythe behind you in the attempt to slash my head off. The technique is used by slashing forwards while in reality you are attacking behind you. Thus, I will take that into what you are trying to do. Also, relax on the whole Isaac plis bullshit. I have been in and out of the hospital for my teammate, and I am in no mood. Any questions about the post just ask.]

The Leader of the Akatsuki had skills that dealt with Ninjutsu, Fūinjutsu, and Sensory. Isaac could naturally sense the boy above ground because of that natural ability to sense anyone within a three hundred meter circle around him. He was sliding through the ground towards the Boy, and he could sense him up above him outside of the earth. Isaac quickly rose out of the ground with hand ready to place the Fūinjutsu on the boy, but the boy had decided to wait for his launch his attack once Isaac had his entire head out of the ground and some of his shoulder. The arm twitched to perform the attack, and Isaac stopped his ascension and tucked himself into a ball. This simultaneously happened when the attack was performed, and Isaac being able to move at body flicker speeds would easily perform this before the attack sliced through him. After the Criminal had dodged the attack; he went deep into the ground about two hundred and twenty-five meters down. This would put the boy well within his generic sensory range, and Isaac would take a second pause before continuing on. “This is why I hate using hand-to-hand combat, Taijutsu, or close range risks. I couldn’t lost my head.” Isaac thought as he quickly performed one handsign for another Earth Release technique that would hopefully set him up for a nice little counter-attack.

Once Isaac had finished the handsign; he began to move upward towards the boy. He was directly underneath him at this time, and he was moving at a pace that could equal a normal human being jogging. The ground in a thirty-five meter diameter from the boy would erupt upward to create an earthen corridor that would encase the boy if he didn’t do something about it, but that wasn’t the biggest threat to the boy. Isaac had paced himself enough that he would change directions, turn up the speed to the max, and come out of the ground at the at the edge of the thirty-five meter dome of earth that was open at the topic to let light in. The technique was known as Earth Corridor, and Isaac had used it to distract the boy as he came out of the dirt. Isaac performed seven handsigns as quickly as possible before raising his right hand towards the boy. “I guess; we should get serious, huh?” Isaac spoke as he let loose six trademark Uzumaki Chakra Chains from his palm. The chains would fly towards the young boy in an attempt to wrap around him to hold him in place. If they succeed; the chains would tighten to the point of crushing the boy. They would squeeze the life out of him, make it hard to breath, and possibly break some of his bones in his arms, legs, and ribs. Isaac was the Leader of a Criminal Organization; he wasn’t about to make things easy.

Technique Information::

Chakra Reserves:

~#Chinou4Admin~
Isaac's Prayer:

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   4/10/2014, 7:46 pm

(OOC: Calling hit since you State you are moving tier one as you try to seal me, so my hit is valid and will cut you)

As the Akatsuki member finished his departure from the ground, he failed to realize the scythe coming from his side as he reaches toward Ataku. This would be a fatal mistake as the blade would pass right through him slicing him in two. Ataku would turn and look at the halfed corpse of the Akatsuki. He checks the body to find out, that he is the leader of Akatsuki. Whats worse is that this man was a former ninja of Konohagakure, this deeply saddens him. Ataku turns his attention to the corpse pill left by the man. Ataku gives a grave for the dead ninja and marks it with a sword found on one of the bodies. Ataku removes the mans head and carries it back to the village as proof of the kill.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac vs Ataku   

Back to top Go down