HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Share | 

The battle between twilight and Anthony begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brink
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 25
Village : Konohagakure
Job/hobbies : Baseball
Registration date : 2014-02-21

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: N/A

PostSubject: The battle between twilight and Anthony begins    4/6/2014, 11:58 pm

The Area :

It was a wonderful spring morning the sun was just rising giving the terrain a nice wonderful glow to it for today was a young ninjas day off and he would choose to spend it somewhere rather than his usual training grounds and relaxation spots and he would journey farther south of the village hidden in the leaves to a wonderful rocky waterfall area he found one day while he was exploring. The temperature would be in the low sixties so it would be a nice temperature to train in and later relax with his feet in the water after a long day of work. The waterfall could be heard echoing for miles as it would bash into the rocks that where underneath the small river that could be seen for the water would be rushing downstream to swiftly. Though this terrain was rocky and rather difficult to maneuver in he would enjoy the quite that came with not being able to hear anything in the distance unless someone was yelling or was truly a loud noise such as an explosion.

In addition, to the very rocky and loud terrain it would be a very lush seemingly evergreen forest that would stretch for miles and miles to come however, he would only be staying in a 46 meter stretch in every direction for he didnít know what lied in the wilderness beyond the small places he explored beforehand weeks earlier. So with that he would be sitting underneath the water fall on a rock that was a 5 meters away from the actual waterfall that would be covered by all sides for the rushing water hitting down in front of him only 3 meters from his face only from back here could you truly hear anything for it was almost like a sound proof room for the outside echoed yet, the inside was a quite meditation room for some who may be trying to escape from reality though he would stay alert for he didnít know the dangers of this terrain and would hate to find himself executed by some wild beast territory he had accidently stumbled upon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The battle between twilight and Anthony begins    4/7/2014, 1:20 am

Twilight was walking through a lush forests on a mission. Her mission, assassinate a tall skinny guy with blue eyes and silver hair. That was all the information she got. Twilight decided she was never going to find him at this rate so she chose to enlist a little help. Twilight formed one hand sign and slammed her hand on the ground. From the spot she had slammed her hand appeared a Merlin. "Why you interrupting my beauty rest?" He asked her, but not in the conventional out loud sorta way, no he spoke directly into her thoughts and she could speak back the same way. "I already know you aren't nocturnal." Twilight replied through thought speak. "Anyways I need you to do a little scouting for me. I'm looking for a person." That was all the information it needed. The falcon then took of into the air and began searching when in located a chakra signature. The bird decided to investigate. The kid was sitting underneath a ledge and behind a waterfall that was falling off that ledge. He could see him through the space between the rock cliff and the water fall. Twilight had the ability to see through his eyes so she could see the kid matched the description of the target. He didn't have very much chakra and he didn't seem to have an affinity to any element. This meant he was either a taijutsu fighter, weaponry fighter, or was just a genin fresh from the academy. Ever the cautious one Twilight proceeded as if her enemy was skilled in close range combat. Paulie flew back and landed on Twilight's shoulder.

The sound of the water fall was loud her approach would not be heard. Twilight approached from the side where one of the openings were between the cliff and the waterfall. Though she was still a fair distance away maybe 30 meters still hidden by the vegetation. Now it was time to prepare. "Go into the air real quick." Twilight instructed her feathered friend through thought speak. Twilight formed a series of hand seals and black lightning enveloped her body. Twilight then formed an additional hand signs and a thick mist 50 meters in radius formed that prevented anyone from seeing further than a meter. Twilight then dashed for her opponent. He couldn't hear her because of the waves and he wouldn't see her because of the mist until she was a meter from him and by then it would be too late. She however could sense his location. She would throw a simple punch at his mid section. If it hit the lightning around her body would shock his entire body stopping his heart killing him as well as sheer off a large chunk of flesh from where her punch hit.

380/440

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The battle between twilight and Anthony begins    4/10/2014, 2:09 pm

72 hour. If you wish to continue the fight in a what if fashion. What if I didn't make all that mist and assassinate you what if you saw me coming then make another topic and copy past your post. This time though but in the right area for the tourny. http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/f50-contests-tournaments

My Info:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle between twilight and Anthony begins    

Back to top Go down

The battle between twilight and Anthony begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1